ivory canvases
for Cordelia
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Cordelia

His teasing response is met with a wrinkled nose and a pointed glare that quickly dissipates into a smile as she slips inside, "Well too late. I'm already here." The Shrike quips back, following him towards the desk and taking a seat across from him. Her own brow rises as he mentions that Noah had yet to speak to him about it, but in all honesty, Cordelia wasn't surprised. Noah had a full plate. It made sense that he didn't have a chance to speak with Deimos. Not when they were busy focusing on other tasks while together.

Huffing out a laugh, Cordelia shrugs her shoulders lightly, "Believe it or not it took some convincing. He was worried." About the war. About leaving her a widow should he not come back. Deimos won't have to pry to pick that up, the thoughts easily accessible on the surface of her mind, filtering along the bond. A hum slips past her lips and she nods in response, "The idea is a nice one. Something to hold on to." The idea of an after. What laid beyond the war. Something for them to look forward to. They needed it lest they fall into the darkness of it all.

"I wanted to ask you for a favor..." For something that would ensure that there would be an after for her, too. She knew that Deimos was going with Noah. That their fight wasn't in Halo and as such the defense of it relied on her as well as a few others. "I went to Frey in hopes of receiving a quest for a weapon, but they weren't entirely interested in helping. They instead wanted me to win their favor by completing tasks with Sunjata." The Shrike knew that merely mentioning the name would be enough for him to put the pieces together for how exactly that went for her. "Needless to say... I didn't get the quest." She sighs, shaking her head as she leans back slightly in the chair, crossing her legs lightly.

"I have my bow, but it is simply a bow. With you and Noah being gone from Halo, I want to be sure that I actually have the means to protect our home. I hate to ask.." Because she knew just how many people used him for this very thing, thinking that they would easily get something for their own personal gain. "But if you would be willing to infuse my bow with magic, I would be beyond grateful."
All the king's horses, all the king's men
Couldn't put me together again

Messages In This Thread
ivory canvases - by Deimos - 10-21-2022, 10:39 PM
RE: ivory canvases - by Cordelia - 10-26-2022, 01:33 AM
RE: ivory canvases - by Deimos - 10-26-2022, 10:31 AM
RE: ivory canvases - by Cordelia - 10-27-2022, 02:40 AM
RE: ivory canvases - by Deimos - 10-27-2022, 09:44 PM
RE: ivory canvases - by Cordelia - 10-31-2022, 12:09 PM
RE: ivory canvases - by Deimos - 10-31-2022, 10:41 PM
RE: ivory canvases - by Cordelia - 11-01-2022, 11:20 AM