Special Delivery
Quest turn-in for Nature Frey
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Tal looked around at the sound of the voice no, not that one, trying to spot where the god was at. He didn't have any success, though Boreal chortled at the reflection in a nearby pool and hopped playfully over to say hello with an enthusiastic splash.

By the time he looked back at the alter the items were afloat and he watched, wide-eyed, as they assembled into a coherent whole. A grin split his face even as he had to duck away from the flare of light, and when he looked back it was done.

"Thank you, Frey! This is gonna help a lot! Maybe I won't get hit so much now," he admitted, remembering the Not!Balrog with a wince. Then again, there hadn't been anywhere safe there, no matter how far back he'd stood.

Well, against people it would work a lot better!

Rubbing the back of his neck, Tal flashed a worried look around. "Frey, you'll be alright, right? With the War an' all? Is there... I know I'm not... well. Is there anything I can do for you t'help?"

Messages In This Thread
Special Delivery - by Talyson - 10-26-2022, 01:44 AM
RE: Special Delivery - by Frey - 10-27-2022, 06:06 PM
RE: Special Delivery - by Talyson - 10-27-2022, 07:33 PM