God Quest A beacon in the night
Safrin God Quest Turn-in

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
safrin
Though Safrin appears with little pomp or circumstance, it pleases her immensely to see that Hadama has taken the time to prepare the shrine and leave an offering. Though the goddess might have been exhausted from her own war preparations, it does not escape her that the mermanta has carved out enough time to ensure he came to her properly. Such respect was hard to find these days; that didn't escape her either.

Hello Hadama. Safrin thinks with a warm smile. On this day her voice will resonate with far more humanity and mortality than ever it has before. Even so, as she reaches out for the sand, the water, and the coral, the magic that glows from her fingertips is as powerful as ever. The coral stretches and grows as it assumes a new shape. A three-pronged spear begins to form, with tines made of pure starlight.

Tell me Hadama...I know what lengths you would go to, to protect Torchline's seas. But tell me now what you desire. Without hubris and without worry about who it is asking you this question: would you rule the merfolk?

Messages In This Thread
A beacon in the night - by Hadama - 10-30-2022, 05:10 AM
RE: A beacon in the night - by Safrin - 10-31-2022, 03:01 PM
RE: A beacon in the night - by Hadama - 10-31-2022, 04:23 PM
RE: A beacon in the night - by Safrin - 10-31-2022, 05:53 PM
RE: A beacon in the night - by Hadama - 10-31-2022, 06:22 PM