God Quest Ash and Shrubberies
Quest turn in for Nature Frey
Lisbeth Elliea
Soldier

Age: 20 | Height: 4'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 2 - Strg: 6 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 6 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Terra Omen Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Lisbeth walked up to the shrine, her ash-coated branch held in one hand, a potted plant tucked into the crook of her other arm. She knelt before the shrine, placing the branch horizontally in front of herself. With both hands, she carefully placed the potted plant in front of the shrine. It was a flowering shrubbery with orange and yellow buds. She had considered bringing peaches again, but she was worried that Frey would get tired of the same old thing. She hoped that something new and different would please the god.

"I have returned," she said, head bowed low. "As you requested, I have climbed the volcanic mountain and retrieved the ash from near its peak. I have cut a branch from a tree, ensuring it is of fine quality to be used in crafting a bow. I carefully coated the branch with the ash. And I have practiced my archery to be prepared to properly handle the bow."

"I hope that my tasks have pleased you. They were difficult to complete." Though at least one of the tasks would have been easier if her sister had been less of a pain. "I will await your response, with the hope that it will be a positive one."

She continued kneeling, head bowed low, and waited for Frey's response.

Messages In This Thread
Ash and Shrubberies - by Lisbeth - 10-30-2022, 08:05 PM
RE: Ash and Shrubberies - by Frey - 10-30-2022, 09:11 PM
RE: Ash and Shrubberies - by Lisbeth - 10-30-2022, 09:20 PM
RE: Ash and Shrubberies - by Frey - 10-31-2022, 02:26 PM