i hear it in your voice
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
holding back the flood,
in this skyscraper town
He does forget at times just how tall he is – and peering down at a child such as Everest with a height so small in comparison to his own and the anxiety that’s almost palpable in the air, well… Sunjata crouches down, getting his height back into something more manageable for the boy as he explains. “I think that’s a great idea.” He offers the boy with a soft smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

Sunjata wasn’t here either when the barrier was fully intact. He’d seen the scarred earth in the Grounds, walked over it numerous times, but by the time he had arrived? The Greatwood was already a spot available if he wished to wander.

The thank you brings his attention back to the boy, though, a soft nod offered quietly. “Of course. I’m glad Frey was able to help guide me with it.” A bit of honesty – that if it weren’t for Frey believing in him, then he wouldn’t have made it. Let alone having the opportunity for it in the first place had he still been one of Safrin’s. “So what do you notice about this barrier?” He asks, hands clasping together as he rests his forearms on his knees, peering out at the invisible barrier yet again.
you gave all that sweat and blood,
now you think you're gonna drown
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
i hear it in your voice - by Everest - 11-03-2022, 06:24 PM
RE: i hear it in your voice - by Sunjata - 11-03-2022, 09:16 PM
RE: i hear it in your voice - by Everest - 11-09-2022, 01:59 AM
RE: i hear it in your voice - by Sunjata - 11-09-2022, 07:12 AM
RE: i hear it in your voice - by Everest - 11-09-2022, 04:59 PM
RE: i hear it in your voice - by Sunjata - 11-10-2022, 04:49 AM
RE: i hear it in your voice - by Everest - 11-18-2022, 01:08 AM
RE: i hear it in your voice - by Sunjata - 11-22-2022, 02:45 AM
RE: i hear it in your voice - by Everest - 11-24-2022, 04:57 PM