i hear it in your voice
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
holding back the flood,
in this skyscraper town
You’re fine.” He offers softly, flashing the boy a slightly amused smile. “Ask away. I’m afraid I haven’t met Ludo, but I do know Safrin and Frey.” As if it might offer some answers to lingering questions. And as for the initial one the Hart child had asked? “I wanted to keep a space where it didn’t matter which race you were, you were welcome here during the war. Ludo has a… History against the Ascended and Safrin’s never exactly struck me as the one to care much outside of those bound to her.” A shoulder rises and falls in a small shrug, though that same amusement lingers in the twitch of his lips.

At the request, however, Sunjata straightens up, focusing on the edge of the barrier simply by sense rather than sight. “Hm, I can try.” He highly doubts it’ll work, regardless of how close to Frey or how strong he is, but for the effort of helping the note taking for the young boy to keep his mind occupied away from the war, Sunjata was willing to help. So he starts to take a few long strides toward the sensation as it grows bigger, a strange overwhelming feeling of static against his bones, like it’s pushing at it just as Ever briefly described, and those long strides quickly become shorter as if the air he’s walking through feels almost too thick to take a step – like walking in water but with far more resistance.

He takes a few steps back and turns back to Everest with an apologetic smile. “I’m afraid it won’t even let me through.
you gave all that sweat and blood,
now you think you're gonna drown
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
i hear it in your voice - by Everest - 11-03-2022, 06:24 PM
RE: i hear it in your voice - by Sunjata - 11-03-2022, 09:16 PM
RE: i hear it in your voice - by Everest - 11-09-2022, 01:59 AM
RE: i hear it in your voice - by Sunjata - 11-09-2022, 07:12 AM
RE: i hear it in your voice - by Everest - 11-09-2022, 04:59 PM
RE: i hear it in your voice - by Sunjata - 11-10-2022, 04:49 AM
RE: i hear it in your voice - by Everest - 11-18-2022, 01:08 AM
RE: i hear it in your voice - by Sunjata - 11-22-2022, 02:45 AM
RE: i hear it in your voice - by Everest - 11-24-2022, 04:57 PM