i hear it in your voice
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
holding back the flood,
in this skyscraper town
Hmm.” Sunjata starts, a reiteration of what he tells Everest before he does the adventure into the invisible barrier that surrounds them for safety. Yet, as the boy starts to grow nervous, Sunjata’s brows pinch together and he tries to figure out how best to put his distaste for Safrin in a way that wouldn’t let him panic about his family when it came to the starry goddess. “If she came to him then I doubt he’s in danger. It’s more… Potentially when she calls you to her and she doesn’t like what you’ve done. That’s typically the time I worried.” A small half smile is offered to Everest.

He pauses in this conversation, however, to give it a shot and when he asks what he felt, Sunjata returns to the young Attuned’s side and kneels in the grass to peer out into the edge. “It’s like trying to walk in a river only much more difficult.” He offers him, glancing up at the boy briefly before he turns to talk with him more personally.

Back to Safrin, though, I wouldn’t worry about her with your father.” And he doesn’t know if it helps but he can’t help but to add; “She had asked me to become her demigod but I chose Frey instead and when I was forced to speak to her, she attacked me for betraying her.” He doesn’t want to say that he basically died. If anything, that would have freaked him out more in his youth. Either way, though, the Flood tries to remain open for Ever to ask as many questions as he wanted about the ordeal or Safrin in general.
you gave all that sweat and blood,
now you think you're gonna drown
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
i hear it in your voice - by Everest - 11-03-2022, 06:24 PM
RE: i hear it in your voice - by Sunjata - 11-03-2022, 09:16 PM
RE: i hear it in your voice - by Everest - 11-09-2022, 01:59 AM
RE: i hear it in your voice - by Sunjata - 11-09-2022, 07:12 AM
RE: i hear it in your voice - by Everest - 11-09-2022, 04:59 PM
RE: i hear it in your voice - by Sunjata - 11-10-2022, 04:49 AM
RE: i hear it in your voice - by Everest - 11-18-2022, 01:08 AM
RE: i hear it in your voice - by Sunjata - 11-22-2022, 02:45 AM
RE: i hear it in your voice - by Everest - 11-24-2022, 04:57 PM