{SEASONAL THREAD} Kindness of Strangers
for Ronin!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
"Likewise," Ronin murmured with a gentle nod, grinning as he watched Sugar scuttle back while Arthur delved into his pockets. As he produced the jerky - something she recognised as a gesture of we are friends now - she gave a shriek of appreciation, barely waiting for it to be set down before tearing into it. Ronin rested his hands in his pockets, letting out a quiet laugh of agreement. "Yes, she is the first dragon I've ever laid eyes upon as well. Careful if she sneezes, though - she breathes ice, unlike most of the dragons I've ever read abou-- hey!"

Sugar had finished her jerky and, as Arthur rose to his feet, she was already clambering up one of his long legs to search for more snack and to show her appreciation by nibbling harmlessly at his fingers. "Well, it looks like you have a partner in crime," Ronin noted, glancing at the small tracks in the ground and the seeds and realising what the other man was doing. "If you like, I can take the staff and make the trenches while you scatter the seeds?" he offered.

As for where he was from, Ronin smiled quietly. "I am from a place called Northaven. It is both like here and not, but... I'll admit, I've been here for three seasons now, and I prefer here. What of you?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SEASONAL THREAD} Kindness of Strangers - by Ronin - 03-11-2019, 08:55 PM