{SEASONAL THREAD} Kindness of Strangers
for Ronin!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
Accepting the staff, Ronin grinned as he watched Arthur interact with Sugar. As sociable as her companion, the pale dragon gave a trill of appreciation and clambered onto the offered hand, then up his arm to perch happily on his shoulder. From there she could oversee the Fields quite nicely, and nose in the bag of seeds (and in Arthur's ear, snuffling around like she might find something important).

Meanwhile, Ronin took up the staff and the trench digging, strong hands making idle work of the task and leaving them free to chat as they worked. "Oh, you have? You met a-- oh." Unable to help it, Ronin let out a chuckle at hearing Remi described as a wizard, of all things. "I know Remi well - we are good friends. I'm glad he made a favourable impression on you," he said, smiling.

Ronin leant an attentive ear as Arthur explained about his native Camelot, only to stop short altogether as the word king slipped past his lips. "A king...? Damn. I mean... yeah, I can see why you would miss the place. Your kingdom, the people... I hope they are all alright." A soft frown knotted his eyebrows. "I was a soldier - a captain, in our guard. I can relate to worrying about those we left behind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SEASONAL THREAD} Kindness of Strangers - by Ronin - 03-13-2019, 06:17 PM