Familiar Faces
Paige
Paige Berkley

Age: 22 | Height: 5' 3" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int: 0
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
see what you find there with grace in your heart and flowers in your hair
Paige is ready to catch Sol as soon as the girl throws herself into her arms, wrapping her own around the younger girl and holding her tightly, fingers tangling into the curls at the back of her head. "'course I'm here. Where else would I be?" She murmurs, drawing back slightly as Sol does the same, watching in mild concern as she scrubs roughly at her cheeks. "Hey, hey, it's okay, sunshine." Paige soothes, reaching forward to chuff her under the chin, smiling reassuringly down at her.

"I know it's hard not to worry. Especially when they're so far away, but your poppa is strong. Come on... Walk with me." The Attuned extends her hand to the girl, drawing her out of the field and back onto the path she'd been on before being distracted by the sound of crying. "It's not all bad here, you know? Plenty of sweet berries to pick and springs to swim in. Trees to climb, too." It's all Paige had been doing since coming here. After the initial stage of moping, of course.

With their fingers laced together, Paige doesn't hesitate to draw her into her side, looping an arm around her shoulders while still holding onto her hand. The move tucks the girl securely against her side as they walk, "Probably why your poppa thought you'd be okay here. I know it's why Auntie Maeve sent all of us here."
Paige

Messages In This Thread
Familiar Faces - by Soleil - 11-04-2022, 02:47 AM
RE: Familiar Faces - by Paige - 11-04-2022, 11:43 AM
RE: Familiar Faces - by Soleil - 11-04-2022, 10:10 PM
RE: Familiar Faces - by Paige - 11-24-2022, 02:43 PM