cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Well I do apologise. Some of us need to make do with our human eyes and ears," Ronin drawls into the walkie, before letting it crackle into silence. It's probably for the best - he could do without the sass when he's trying to concentrate.

The sound of hooves on concrete always send the tiny hairs rising on the back of his neck, and he forces out a slow breath and gets himself ready whilst his partner... partners. (If that's what you can call it).

The rain is washing the blood from the docks already, and the Water Hag finished eating one of the guards before the duo even got here. The other she's intending to keep as a snack, dragging the body into the freezing waters when the nightmare beast's scent reaches her nose.

Screeching into the night, she whirls towards Remi - and Ronin will take that as a win, honestly, because it lets him step out from the crates unmolested, where he starts getting to work. "I'm at your six," he murmurs into the talkie. "Fling her my way once you've had your fun."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 11-07-2022, 08:31 PM