cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Yeah, and you'd be a hot girl, but here we are." Remi replies, shrugging his boney shoulders and keeping his eyes fixed hungrily on his ParTnEr.

Looking just as pleased as punch as Ronin notices the spotlights, Remi ruffles a hand through his curls as he rolls his head from one side to the other and back again. "I'd say you're much more fucked. For me, there is just death. For you? I would say...questions, then torture, then more questions...then more torture because they do not believe you...maybe the killing of whatever family you have..." Remi rolls his wrist, not bothering to move as one of the spotlights comes precariously close.

It's only the hiss of a flare that has Remi moving, though before he rejoins Ronin, the wendigo fetches his trenchcoat within which are a pair of sunglasses that he slips on. Though his eyes are a totally human shade of green, they do tend towards gold in ways that make girls swoon and Hunters ask questions.

Somehow as Ronin makes his way into the tunnels, Remi is already there, leaning casually against a wall covered in fluids that are better left undescribed. Tutting under his breath, the wendigo pulls a toothpick from his pocket and pops it into the corner of his mouth. "You're getting slow. They are going to catch you one of these days.."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 11-07-2022, 09:29 PM