{SEASONAL EVENT} Servant of Two Masters [open!]
Arthur Pendragon
Knight

Age: 30 | Height: 6’4” | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
{Image: OxiMF3c.jpg}

He smiled brightly at her, listening to what plans she had for the rubble that they were collecting. It was true that he had real plans for the collected pieces, but what was most interesting to him was how willing she was to work. Not that he had anything against women who let men do the physical labor, but Arthur was just much more accustomed to ladies of the court and noblewomen sitting back with a dainty ‘I can’t possibly lift anything more than a glass of wine’ kind of attitude. Lily jumping right into it was quite refreshing.

Lifting two pieces of wood onto his shoulder, Arthur’s brow raised. The more she spoke, the more interested he became. And it had very little to do with the activities themselves. Her get-to-it attitude was inspiring. “Well, if anyone could get a piano to magically appear, I’ve no doubt you could.” He let the pieces settle on the useable pile and swept his arm in front of him in a formal and obviously well-rehearsed bow. “If you need an extra pair of hands, former King Arthur Pendragon at your service, my lady.”

It was practically a joke at that point. There was absolutely no point to announcing his status anymore, especially seeing as he didn’t technically even have a status here, but it was almost force of habit. A habit he would have to break, but hey, at least he was adding ‘former’ in front of the title! That was an improvement, right?

{Image: T56OXPu.jpg}

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SEASONAL EVENT} Servant of Two Masters [open!] - by Arthur - 04-13-2019, 09:27 PM