{SEASONAL EVENT} Servant of Two Masters [open!]
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Oh! Yes! Who doesn’t love a good bonfire? Especially when the days hold the promise of warmer weather, but the nights are deceptive little jerks who make you think snow might be on the way again. Coming out of her house, the redhead sees a man she doesn’t know cleaning one of the areas between two other houses. Her place had been untouched, as it was empty during LongNight, and for that she is very, very greatful. Even if, you know, she had to fight an old man for it.

Don’t ever say Lily isn’t scrappy.

And she doesn’t really have anything pressing to do right now - just go scout for a place for her cabaret. But then an idea hits her and it almost makes her squeal out loud. Of course! The good ones shouldn’t be used for a bonfire, she should ask if she can have them. To make a stage. Practically running over to the man, Lily doesn’t even pretend to want anything else. “Hi there - I’m Lily. I live over there -” she points to the house with the painted door. “I was wondering if you’re going to use this pile of decent stuff. I have an idea for it. Of course I’d be happy to help you clean up, or whatever, in exchange.”

The excitement is practically bubbling out of her as she fixes the young man with a winning grin, green eyes practically willing him to say yes.

lily
as if you were on fire from within
the moon lives in the lining of your skin

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SEASONAL EVENT} Servant of Two Masters [open!] - by Lily - 03-18-2019, 07:04 PM