ashes fall, legends rise
sah || Snowcloak, Halo
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
...look into a wolf's eyes. You'll never be the same again.
Sah scowled in mock anger, the twitch in his lips giving his amusement away, "And what's that supposed to mean?" The Wild Thunder was stubborn as all hell. It was no wonder that all of his pups, biological and companion, were as well. It meant he had a better handle on them, but it also made the Abandoned pity those who had raised him.

All mirth faded as Noah spoke about his home and repercussions of Cordelia's choices. "I'm sorry to hear that. If you need any help rebuilding, please don't hesitate to ask." It was the least he could do for his friend. His cousin however, that was trickly. Sah sighed heavily, brow furrowed deeply. "I can imagine. I'll admit, I'm a bit disappointed in her choices but I'm just glad she's alive." He shook his head, "I need to talk to her, once she's ready. Cordelia isn't a coward, so I'm hoping she'll tell me what she was thinking."

Hearing that his cousin had abandoned their allies in the defense of Halo had been shocking for Sah. It seemed so out of character. It had flat out felt like a personal betrayal. As he tried to consider reasonings for her choice, for a moment he'd wondered if she were pregnant or something. That would certainly be a reason to back out when things got too precarious.

Meeting Noah's eyes with his tired ones, Sah added, "Take care of her for me, please? And let her know that I love her." He wasn't sure when Cordelia would emerge, but he wanted his cousin to know that he hadn't turned his back on her. That'd he'd be waiting to hear her side of the story first.
Sah

Messages In This Thread
ashes fall, legends rise - by Noah - 11-18-2022, 01:11 AM
RE: ashes fall, legends rise - by Sah - 11-18-2022, 01:26 AM
RE: ashes fall, legends rise - by Noah - 11-18-2022, 03:08 PM
RE: ashes fall, legends rise - by Sah - 11-18-2022, 11:47 PM
RE: ashes fall, legends rise - by Noah - 11-19-2022, 03:17 PM
RE: ashes fall, legends rise - by Sah - 11-19-2022, 09:36 PM
RE: ashes fall, legends rise - by Noah - 11-20-2022, 03:31 PM
RE: ashes fall, legends rise - by Sah - 11-24-2022, 03:53 AM
RE: ashes fall, legends rise - by Noah - 11-25-2022, 04:19 PM