ashes fall, legends rise
sah || Snowcloak, Halo
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325

"I think I will just patch it up to make it livable for now. Cordelia and I talked about adding on to it when we first moved back to Halo after Morgan's death, but now I think we will build something totally new. It can be Cordelia's dream home." Giving the woman something to look forward to would be helpful.

Noah didn't say much in response to Sah's feelings on Cordelia's actions. To defend her, to argue with the man about her virtues was not what needed to happen right now. In time, Halo would see her again for who she really was. In the time it took for that to happen, Noah would carry her shame upon his own shoulders, and keep her heart in the balance of peace.

She had kept her promise to him.

Noah spent the time, instead, giving details of the War to Sah so he had a deeper perspective. He talked about the Court of the Fallen, and the battle that they needed to wage, of the scars and damage inflicted, how he had pulled his comrades from the Core's illusions, and how Remi pulled the Core from Caido and saved them all -- and, in the blink of an eye, how it was all over and they were home. Hours passed, and finally Noah said good-bye to his friend and headed back to Cordelia.

FIN

don't wait for the wolves to tear you apart; there's always a cage around your heart

Messages In This Thread
ashes fall, legends rise - by Noah - 11-18-2022, 01:11 AM
RE: ashes fall, legends rise - by Sah - 11-18-2022, 01:26 AM
RE: ashes fall, legends rise - by Noah - 11-18-2022, 03:08 PM
RE: ashes fall, legends rise - by Sah - 11-18-2022, 11:47 PM
RE: ashes fall, legends rise - by Noah - 11-19-2022, 03:17 PM
RE: ashes fall, legends rise - by Sah - 11-19-2022, 09:36 PM
RE: ashes fall, legends rise - by Noah - 11-20-2022, 03:31 PM
RE: ashes fall, legends rise - by Sah - 11-24-2022, 03:53 AM
RE: ashes fall, legends rise - by Noah - 11-25-2022, 04:19 PM