God Quest but above ground the stars keep their secrets

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

...it was nighttime.

Dusk had fallen and above them the stars shimmered brightly in a sky of darkened periwinkle and deepest violet. The one star that had served as their guide was now joined by a multitude that illuminated the glade in a soft crisp white light. Both Jigano and Amalia would find themselves feeling as though they'd been whirled through the sky, colour in their cheeks, stomachs possibly upset about it all, hair disheveled.

Shimmering as radiantly as her starry motes, Safrin turns her gaze gently upon the two Loreseekers with a radiant smile upon her painted lips. Holding out her palm, the small star that had led them through the underground tunnels raced towards her, hovering there with an affection that was obvious, despite the fact that it was simply a ball of light. "You'll forgive the rather abrupt transportation I hope." She said with a gentle laugh, turning her cosmic gaze upon the two with with an apologetic sparkle in the depths of her eyes. "They are simple creatures, but it wanted to please you both and so it brought you to me when it could not fulfill your request." So saying, she made gentle cooing sounds to the star, then gently tossed it upwards, where it disappeared in a shower of cosmic radiance and the smell of petrichor.

Turning towards Amalia, Safrin smiled warmly. "Hello darling one. I see that you've found the library we spoke of?" Indeed, Jigano and Amalia had with them the two volumes written in another language. "Fear not, Lorekeeper, the remainder of the library has been transferred to the atheneum for you to read at your leisure." She said almost as an afterthought, with a smile in Jigano's direction.

Safrin

Messages In This Thread
but above ground the stars keep their secrets - by Safrin - 03-10-2019, 11:28 PM