God Quest but above ground the stars keep their secrets

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Safrin laughs brightly, her hands clasped together in an admission of pure delight to see just how pleased Amalia is. She is the first to show any real interest in their histories or that which came before, and it warms whatever heart stand-in Safrin possesses to see her so elated. "Slow down!" She encourages with a grin, nodding with bemusement. "The writing is hardly anything to worry about. The chamber beneath however...I am surprised it is still open at all, though if the ground gave way I suppose that makes sense. I am glad you were unharmed. " She adds with a playful wink.

Glancing towards Jigano, the deity nods, a fresh shower of stars falling around Isuma and then delicately bouncing away for the small chick-cat to give chase should she choose.

"Credit? Glory?" Safrin scrunches her features and shakes her head with a pleasant laugh. "I don't need need to peer into your mind to know that you are not from here." She adds with another silvery-laugh.

"Well! Books is it? Well shall we see what they have to say?"

Safrin

Messages In This Thread
RE: but above ground the stars keep their secrets - by Safrin - 03-16-2019, 12:32 AM