i can't speak afraid to jinx it
For Harper || Court of Stars
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Harper
Anything beautiful, people want to break
And you are beautiful, I'm afraid
She is a numb and frozen presence in his arms, but Harper does not feel snubbed in the least by her lack of reaction. She takes the vial, even manages to drink it, and that is enough. The waters will begin to work on her soon enough, the rest lies in his hands.

Hands that gently peel away clothes around her nape, finding openings without tugging on clotted wounds tangled with fabric that will need to be carefully extracted. And soon, before the magic worked too quickly. His hands are familiar with her body, and sure of their welcome; Harper begins to peel away the shredded material, as gentle as he can manage to be, as he listens to her trailing first words. They aren't what he expected, but Harper isn't sure what he did expect; the Draig is as monstrously unfamiliar to him as any region could stand to be. But dragons are terrifying regardless, and to know she went up against one makes his veins run cold.

But she came back. She already triumphed. Its the only comfort he has, and he holds onto it with both hands. "It's okay love, you're home. You made it back home; we'll get you healed and cleaned up. You're safe." And the relief is palpable in his own tone as he says it, pressing a kiss to a small bit of unmarred skin of her shoulder as he works.
But I would love you in any form you take

Messages In This Thread
i can't speak afraid to jinx it - by Maeve - 11-19-2022, 10:18 PM
RE: i can't speak afraid to jinx it - by Harper - 11-21-2022, 01:03 AM
RE: i can't speak afraid to jinx it - by Maeve - 11-23-2022, 12:28 AM
RE: i can't speak afraid to jinx it - by Harper - 11-23-2022, 12:36 AM
RE: i can't speak afraid to jinx it - by Maeve - 11-23-2022, 12:56 AM
RE: i can't speak afraid to jinx it - by Harper - 11-23-2022, 02:10 AM
RE: i can't speak afraid to jinx it - by Maeve - 11-23-2022, 08:56 PM