i can't speak afraid to jinx it
For Harper || Court of Stars
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

His fingers skate across her skin in a familiar dance. Still just as gentle and intimate, but the touch doesn't bring sparks of pleasure to flare in her belly. Instead her breath hitches with pain, discomfort flaring along the bond, the first real feeling to filter along the bond towards him aside from the overwhelming numbness.

There is more she wants to tell him. About the champions. About the Ascended and the Core. About the vision she was caught in. How invisible she was. How it felt like she was home and yet she hadn't been heard. The Nightshade's throat constricts around her inhale, shuddering at his words, the relief behind them pulling her from those thoughts and it's only then that she feels the heat of her tears sliding down her cheeks.

"Harper... I was so scared." She whispers, sniffling as his lips find one of the only unmarred patches of skin on her shoulder, nestled between deep gouges crisscrossing along her milky white shoulders stained by blood.
These violent delights
Have violent ends

Messages In This Thread
i can't speak afraid to jinx it - by Maeve - 11-19-2022, 10:18 PM
RE: i can't speak afraid to jinx it - by Harper - 11-21-2022, 01:03 AM
RE: i can't speak afraid to jinx it - by Maeve - 11-23-2022, 12:28 AM
RE: i can't speak afraid to jinx it - by Harper - 11-23-2022, 12:36 AM
RE: i can't speak afraid to jinx it - by Maeve - 11-23-2022, 12:56 AM
RE: i can't speak afraid to jinx it - by Harper - 11-23-2022, 02:10 AM
RE: i can't speak afraid to jinx it - by Maeve - 11-23-2022, 08:56 PM