too much living and I’m dying again
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru
I'm made of dead man's money, you can see it in my smile
Like a falling tree he crumples down beside her, though the water never splashes against her clothed legs. It's a kindness she hadn't anticipated, a forethought she didn't think he was capable of in this moment. Maybe that was an oversight. They have both suffered so very, very much, and continued on despite it. What is this but another flexing of that torn muscle?

The pale of his wings are inviting, but it's an idle thought, one that makes her twitch as if to move without following through with the full action. Instead she turns her head back to the horizon. Scales of her own crawl over her knuckles, an armor that keeps in as much as it pushes away.

"We could walk in together," she whispers. Restless fingertips dance on her thighs. "Promises be damned." To Deimos, Sah, Talyson, Flora.

Flora, always Flora. The noose of a rope that keeps Hotaru tethered to this godforsaken earth.
Watch the fire rise, burning through my paper skin
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: too much living and I’m dying again - by Hotaru - 11-29-2022, 05:42 AM