Aftermath
Post-war pre timeskip for Ru
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah

To Sah, simply waiting for Hotaru to reach out to him had been maddening. It had been his way to give her space and to 'come to him' when she was ready. With her at his door, that was all the cue he needed. As she crumbled in his arms, he had no regrets about his reaction.

Her every sob stabbed through him, and the Wild Thunder simply held her closer. One arm around her waist kept her steady while the other came up to cup the back of her head with his palm. Sah let her soak his shirt in tears, rubbing her back in a soothing motion as he continuously let out small reassuring rumbles.

"I know Ru, I know." And he did. Perhaps better than some of their other packmates. He'd gone through a similar tragedy. The irony was that it had been Hotaru herself that had held him when he fell apart at the mere memory.

But now it was her turn, her pain exponentially worse in its recentness and in the fact that Enzo was not her first loss. There would be no miraculous return of him through a portal either. The pup was truly gone. And Sah hated that he couldn't save his packmate from the gut-wrenching agony that had been forced upon her.
I think there for I am,
But what if all I do is bleed?

Messages In This Thread
Aftermath - by Sah - 11-25-2022, 09:24 PM
RE: Aftermath - by Hotaru - 11-29-2022, 03:19 AM
RE: Aftermath - by Sah - 11-29-2022, 03:17 PM
RE: Aftermath - by Hotaru - 11-29-2022, 07:46 PM
RE: Aftermath - by Sah - 12-01-2022, 09:57 PM
RE: Aftermath - by Hotaru - 01-17-2023, 12:31 AM