new beginnings
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

One thing Remi found interesting was the way some just opened his door and let themselves in, while others knocked. Thus far there didn't seem to be any rhyme or reason one way or the other, and vaguely the alchemist wondered if he shouldn't just make a sign that said Try the handle. If it's unlocked, come in. or some such variation. After all, Remi didn't keep the most regular of hours, but he would hate for someone to think that he wasn't home simply because the hour was late. Given how often he had been sleeping in his shop, the opposite was normally true.

"Coming!" Remi called in a cheerful tone from somewhere in the back of his shop. Emerging, the alchemist tried to carefully wipe paint onto the rag he was holding, but did manage to get a smear on his white shirt (always white, for some reason). The paint was a pale lilac-blue shade. It was for a painting he'd been working on for a lovely young farmer that he'd met. Though with Ronin's plans to assault the spire creeping closer and closer, Remi was worried it wouldn't be completed in time.

Gripping the door knob (leaving some paint there as well), Remi opened the door enthusiastically, needing to partially shade his eyes as sunlight spilled over Rory's shoulder and directly into the alchemist's pale gaze. "Rory!" He beamed through squinted eyes and a scrunched nose, backing away into the warm shade of his shop to let his friend in. Within, Rory would find a peculiar brand of ordered chaos. There was shelving all the way around the perimeter as well as some free-standing shelves in the middle. Each held any number of inventions, some appearing like useful and mundane sorts of objects (swords, shields, an interesting and intricate looking rake), while others seemed far more adventurous in their scope (a partially-constructed telescope, a mini windmill), and hundreds of other things. At the back was a small counter and then a door leading to another small room.

"I did not expect you to make good on your promise so soon. How are you feeling?" He asked, chromatic eyes sparkling with Remi's particular brand of cheerful and bright youthfulness.

Яemi

I'm holding on to all the pieces of my heart's debris, until it's time
I'll pull it together and fix myself eventually & know it's mine
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
new beginnings - by Rory - 03-11-2019, 07:53 PM
RE: new beginnings - by Remi - 03-12-2019, 12:21 AM
RE: new beginnings - by Rory - 03-15-2019, 10:34 AM
RE: new beginnings - by Remi - 03-15-2019, 06:27 PM
RE: new beginnings - by Rory - 03-18-2019, 04:46 PM
RE: new beginnings - by Remi - 03-18-2019, 07:39 PM
RE: new beginnings - by Rory - 03-19-2019, 08:25 PM