copper bones and smoke feathers
For Cordelia
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877

She wasn't offended by the proffered arm, thankful to take it as they made their way through the cold towards their destination, carefully picking her way across the terrain. The swell of her belly pushed against the front of her coat, already threatening to hide the tips of her toes from her sight as the days continued to pass, making her question just how many babes grew inside of her now. "I'm doing well. The fatigue sneaks up on me more quickly these days, but things are seeming to be on the right track." Cordelia glances up at Deimos, leaning lightly into his side as they hit a particularly icy patch on the path before them, boots slipping for only a moment before she gets her balance once more.

"Noah believes we might be having twins with the way I'm growing." She was inclined to agree with him. The size of her belly was much larger than one might expect for someone a little over half way through their pregnancy. Bracing a hand against her belly, the hunter steadies herself as she steps over a downed branch, wincing slightly at the way things pull as she walked.

Cordelia Limore

'Cause they got the cages, they got the boxes and guns
They are the hunters, we are the foxes and we run

Messages In This Thread
copper bones and smoke feathers - by Deimos - 11-26-2022, 07:50 PM
RE: copper bones and smoke feathers - by Cordelia - 12-19-2022, 04:10 PM
RE: copper bones and smoke feathers - by Deimos - 12-19-2022, 09:21 PM