copper bones and smoke feathers
For Cordelia
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
It's taken a lifetime to lose my way
All the wasted time on my hands turns to sand
He held them both upright along the ice, stalwart and steadfast, though arching his brow as she slid a bit, quite willing and capable of snagging her out of the range and along a neater portion of the trail. The opening widened before them, glistening, crackling portions of the aperture beholding some manner of promise – of enigmas and quandaries, perhaps, but given the current circumstances and conversation, his attention meandered from the notion of newly found fungi.

His experiences with any twins had been from Rexanna and Hotaru, so his eyes widened slightly at the haze of memories. Kiada and her brother had been their own assortment of trouble. Ru’in and Romina something else entirely, and there’d been the other sets flickering in and out over the years. Opting to not meander through the manner of despair over the Valkyrie’s latest fallen child, his brow remained quirked, one corner of his mouth turning into a vague smile. “Can always check in with one of the healers.” Deimos was of no help on the matter. “A double congratulations, then,” and he sorted out the notions with a wrinkle to his nose. “Enough to take after both of you.” Or to be their own people - regardless of parentage.
I'm fine in the fire
I feed on the friction

Messages In This Thread
copper bones and smoke feathers - by Deimos - 11-26-2022, 07:50 PM
RE: copper bones and smoke feathers - by Cordelia - 12-19-2022, 04:10 PM
RE: copper bones and smoke feathers - by Deimos - 12-19-2022, 09:21 PM