Things that go boom
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Remi gave his friend a skeptical look as they made their way into the back of his shop. "This sounds horrifically barbaric, I will have you know." He began, putting on his best affectatious attitude of being offended. "I do understand the general idea ... but surely we can improve upon it? What if..." Getting out his sketch book, Remi began making quick and sweeping lines on the page with a stick of charcoal. He indeed draw something which was glass, but it was round instead of bottle shaped. "Easier to throw." He murmured as he went. Instead of a clothe, he drew a wick, and instead of merely cramming it in, he put a small stopper at the top.

'What do you think??" He asked, sliding the pad over. "My thinking was that it would be easier to light and a cotton wick would better soak up the alcohol I think. The shape would be easier to aim as well. Although...The creature, did it have hair? I assume part of the point of the alcohol is to coat whatever it is thrown at and light that on fire?"

Яemi

I'm holding on to all the pieces of my heart's debris, until it's time
I'll pull it together and fix myself eventually & know it's mine
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Things that go boom - by Remi - 03-11-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: Things that go boom - by Ronin - 03-11-2019, 09:01 PM
RE: Things that go boom - by Remi - 03-11-2019, 09:10 PM
RE: Things that go boom - by Ronin - 03-11-2019, 09:15 PM
RE: Things that go boom - by Remi - 03-11-2019, 09:20 PM
RE: Things that go boom - by Ronin - 03-11-2019, 09:29 PM
RE: Things that go boom - by Remi - 03-11-2019, 09:42 PM