covers your plate with blood of the saints
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 19 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450

The fear in Jude's voice makes Edmund's heart twinge. "Nothing's wrong." He tries to reassure his brother, but his voice stays tinted with his own nerves. The Ancient takes a deep breath. "I need you to promise me that if asked if you've seen me, you'll say no. That you'll say the last time you saw me was the family dinner a few days ago. And I especially need you to promise not to tell anyone, anyone of what I look like now or anything we talk about in this conversation. Please, Jude. It's for my own safety." He wasn't powerful enough yet to defend himself. Or to protect Torchline. Not yet.  

Twiddling the frays on his shirt, Edmund continued. "Please little brother, I promise you I'll come home once things settle down but right now, I need everyone to think that I've vanished without telling anyone anything. Apart from a note I left on the kitchen table that is." His voice turned pleading, "So please Jude, promise me." Edmund wanted to hug his baby brother, to have at least one goodbye.

Edmund

the prince of torchline

Messages In This Thread
RE: covers your plate with blood of the saints - by Edmund - 12-01-2022, 01:34 AM