covers your plate with blood of the saints
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 19 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450

Edmund's heart cracked when tears began to fall down his baby brother's face. "Jude. Thank you. And I just want you to know that even if you break your promise, I'll never hate you. I'll always love you." The Ancient was well aware that his request was going against his little brother's very nature. He would never, ever, fault him for that should Jude fail. He hoped that time wouldn't come, but he needed Jude to know that fact.

As Jude approached Edmund took a hesitant step back. "Please don't be afraid. Please. I'd never hurt you."  With that small warning given in a shaking, pleading voice, the Ancient finally stepped forward and into Jude's line of sight. Taking a knee, he held out his arms for his brother, asking for a hug. "I promise."

There was no denying what Edmund had become. The obsidian horns upon his head, the spade tipped tail that curled beside him on the earth, fangs peeking out, and the new feral tint in his eyes. He was an Ancient, a son of Dygra. And if Jude rejected him, Edmund's heart would shatter irreparably.

Edmund

the prince of torchline

Messages In This Thread
RE: covers your plate with blood of the saints - by Edmund - 12-02-2022, 06:53 PM