Mini Event As Above, So Below
Ray Lunarium
Herbalist / Information Broker / Torchline Councilwoman

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 18 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RAY
In ancient times
cats were worshipped as gods
Flora's arrival made a sharp slice of sorrow make its way through Ray's heart. The young woman looks better than the last time the herbalist had seen her, but it was clear that her healing had only just begun. Gone was the vibrant and endearing energy and in its place was quiet grief. Her idea however sounded fascinating and the Attuned listened as Hadama contemplated it.

The question of an Abandoned with creation magic made Ray pause. Her initial response would be no, but a distant memory tugged at her. When she had taught Deimos how to craft potions, he'd mentioned off hand that he could create some elixirs with his magic. Maybe he could do more? "I don't know if he can do something like that, but Deimos of Halo can create some things with magic. It might be worthwhile to send him a letter."

Harvesting manta crystals was a complicated manner. Ray would never wish to hunt the creatures for that sole purpose. That was barbaric. She was sure that the mer King would sort out if there was a feasible and ethical way to follow that idea.

Then Hadama addressed her, "Of course!" Ray grinned. "From what I already know, basic emergency first aid is rather similar. I'd love the opportunity to learn more though, and to experiment with oceanic plants and medicines." The idea of adding a dock to her apothecary made her grin widen further. "That's a fantastic idea. I'll add it to my plans." She was already planning out how to expand the small infirmary in her shop into a full clinic. It'd be efficient to add the dock in during those renovations as well.

But then the water is disturbed by a familiar, but much larger shape and Ray's eyes widened in realization. Hadama! There's a sea panther behind you! The Attuned called out via the bond to prevent panic in the crowd.
They have not
forgotten this

Messages In This Thread
As Above, So Below - by Hadama - 12-03-2022, 06:56 AM
RE: As Above, So Below - by Ray - 12-04-2022, 01:45 AM
RE: As Above, So Below - by Flora - 12-07-2022, 03:58 PM
RE: As Above, So Below - by Hadama - 12-15-2022, 03:57 AM
RE: As Above, So Below - by Serendipity - 12-15-2022, 03:57 AM
RE: As Above, So Below - by Ray - 12-15-2022, 10:59 PM
RE: As Above, So Below - by Flora - 12-16-2022, 06:07 PM
RE: As Above, So Below - by Hadama - 12-17-2022, 04:49 AM
RE: As Above, So Below - by Ray - 12-17-2022, 05:10 PM