like spring water
for Nature Frey!
Lena Magnus
Celestine Caretaker

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 19 - Int:
MITTENS - Mythical - Abominable Snowball
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5254
Lena
and sweetest in the gale is heard
and sore must be the storm
With wars end had come multitude of thoughts; one of which had always been the notions of how to better herself, and assist others. And while she’d strived before the battles and skirmishes, the Caretaker had always been a determined sort – meeting the cat here had been soothing, assuaging, and mending in the right moment – but she still needed to talk to Frey.

Maybe luck would hold today. Maybe it wouldn’t. But Lena kept her steadfast faith tucked in the wake of her heart and mind, walking down the familiar Celestine paths until they led her to the shrine. Kneeling at the beautiful and wondrous fixtures, she snagged at the fruits, creams, and plates laden to her favored herald, before bowing her head, trying again in her earnest nature, voice clear and poignant. “Frey, I was hoping you would have the time to speak to me. I would still like to find a way to heal others.” Because they’d been largely dependent on the unicorns during the series of chaotic semblances, and that wasn’t fair to the animals or people.

--

Lena is seeking out Nature Frey for an item to be used to heal others! <3

With so many favoured in one place, fickle spirits tend to leave you alone. You cannot be cursed when visiting a shrine by a spirit. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each shrine post).
that could abash the little bird
that kept so many warm

Messages In This Thread
like spring water - by Lena - 12-04-2022, 07:25 PM
RE: like spring water - by Frey - 12-07-2022, 07:30 PM
RE: like spring water - by Lena - 12-07-2022, 11:34 PM
RE: like spring water - by Frey - 12-10-2022, 06:41 PM
RE: like spring water - by Lena - 12-10-2022, 08:26 PM