A new chapter
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i thought how your courage would never cease, like the waves of the sea
As Edmund tells him to not apologize, it’s the Flood’s turn to reiterate the statement. He offers the young man a softer smile, a roll of his shoulder. “What’s done is done.” There wasn’t any use for him regretting the choices he made. After all, he ended up here with Frey now — a deity that has been far more accommodating than he’d ever thought possible for him, going so far as to gift him a blindfold to wear in order to visit them so he wouldn’t have to see Nate in their face.

Edmund rests his cheek against Sunjata’s shoulder and he takes a deep sigh as he continues the story. “Well, I worked with Frey who worked with the Voice to make the safe haven possible for everyone. But because of what I did to Safrin, she poisoned me to everyone within her grasp. My daughter left the house to live with Ronin because apparently I was putting her in danger.” As far as he knows she’s with her mother again in the stars and he hopes she understands the choices he made and harbors a smaller amount of judgment for him. “I’m fairly certain I’m not welcome in Torchline for long periods of time. I had to ask your mother to host a meeting there about the safe haven in the first place.” His nose wrinkles slightly before he lifts his gaze to the starry sky, as if he can glare through all the clouds.

Ruled the Grounds for a small amount of time before the war came. Got imprisoned in Stormbreak for trying to get a relic there. And after that, the war broke out and the Ascended lost.” His head lowers and he casts a sidelong glance toward Edmund before eventually landing on the flickering flames. “And Nate never came home. So… I’ve just been trying to figure out what to do now.
the flood
say it once more, speak to my chest; i wanna bleed all of the words you've said
totally sniped from odd ilu
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
A new chapter - by Edmund - 12-06-2022, 05:19 PM
RE: A new chapter - by Sunjata - 12-09-2022, 03:12 AM
RE: A new chapter - by Edmund - 12-09-2022, 06:04 PM
RE: A new chapter - by Sunjata - 12-10-2022, 02:07 AM
RE: A new chapter - by Edmund - 12-12-2022, 08:39 PM
RE: A new chapter - by Sunjata - 12-13-2022, 03:26 AM
RE: A new chapter - by Edmund - 12-14-2022, 03:02 PM
RE: A new chapter - by Sunjata - 12-20-2022, 05:17 PM
RE: A new chapter - by Edmund - 01-01-2023, 08:00 PM
RE: A new chapter - by Sunjata - 01-01-2023, 08:24 PM
RE: A new chapter - by Edmund - 01-01-2023, 09:17 PM