Personal Quest A little of this, a little of that
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Dantalion
but you can't be free
"Well would you look at that." Danta's crooning voice comes from somewhere behind Edmund; after his little jaunt down to Torchline, of course he's come back home to cause trouble have a rest. Perched cross-legged on a nearby slab of obsidian, his tail lashing a slow and lazy sweep behind him, he tilts his head at the young Ancient. "A little baby construction worker."

Baring his teeth in a fanged grin, he leans an arm on one of his bent knees and tilts his head. "I'm not so sure the cathedral needs much building though, little worker. It's already finished." Rolling to stand, Danta has discarded his rags in favour of some of Torchline's wares, which suit him beautifully, if he does say so himself. His pride and joy has been the long coat he's found, all ruddy, reddish leather and shiny buckles. Shirtless beneath it, he's like some curious vagrant as he invades Edmund's personal space to gaze over his shoulder.

"An arch? What is it for?"
'cause I'm selfish, I'm obscene
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
A little of this, a little of that - by Edmund - 12-06-2022, 05:57 PM
RE: A little of this, a little of that - by Dantalion - 12-18-2022, 01:34 PM