Personal Quest A little of this, a little of that
Mercenary

Age: 32 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"Hmmm," was all she purred in response to Edmund's fluff and vinegar, unimpressed but not having anything more entertaining at the moment then needling the new blood. Besides, the wanton destruction his little project entailed was fun enough as they got underway, her tail twitching at Danta's aside.

When it seemed they had enough debris to begin, she shifted back into a form with more convenient opposable thumbs and dusted the pumice from her hands, unconcerned with her nudity. Dantalion's offer brought a throaty chuckle from her as she looked him over. "Aren't I always careful, sugar?" she purred. He was still in one piece, after all. "Though I have to admit, these are larger than the ones you usually give me." With a wicked grin she sauntered over to her bag of clothing and pulled on leather pants and a vest to protect her more delicate bits while they played with sharp toys. She didn't dally too long, however, before returning to push Danta's bones into the convenient holes left in the construction project.

Zef puts bones into holes!

Messages In This Thread
A little of this, a little of that - by Edmund - 12-06-2022, 05:57 PM
RE: A little of this, a little of that - by Zefira - 01-03-2023, 09:29 PM