Personal Quest A little of this, a little of that
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 19 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450

Dantalion apparently can not erect rocks well. Not in the least. They fall and tumble over each other due to lack of mortar or stick so tightly together that no one could ever hope to penetrate their holes. While Zefira might have been disappointed, she knows exactly what she's doing. With careful placement even Dantalion's sloppy holes end up working more or less.

And with Edmund thankfully stacking stone and mortar as well, they get the job done. The main strucuture of the arch is made, standing proud in all its naked glory. Though the youngest Ancient's cheeks were oddly flushed from the number of innuendo's flying around, his still innocent mind struggling amusement and embarrassment.

In the end, it isn't perfect, but it works. It's chaotic and raw and barely being held together but if that doesn't reflect the arch's creators, I don't know what does. The stones form the base structure, with jagged claws and jaws sticking out in an intimidating display of violence and chaos. So maybe it is perfect in its own way.

Letting out a slight cough, Edmund eyes the arch before glancing at his fellow Ancients. "I uh..I think it's time we kill things. How about we all kill something, bring it here, and bleed it all over the arch?" The more blood they drenched the structure in, the better.

~
Round 3!
Go kill something and bring it back to bleed all over the arch! No post order.

Edmund

the prince of torchline

Messages In This Thread
A little of this, a little of that - by Edmund - 12-06-2022, 05:57 PM
RE: A little of this, a little of that - by Edmund - 01-04-2023, 06:55 PM