Personal Quest A little of this, a little of that
Mercenary

Age: 32 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"Hmm." Despite his contradiction, Zef looked positively pleased at the flattery - right up until he turned his verbal fangs on her and she flashed him a sharp grin that was as much threat as amusement. "Bold words, sugartits," she purred. "I'll certainly remember them the next time I have some tender part of you in these little ol' hands of mine." Promises, promises...

But despite how bad Danta turned out to be at getting things up, their busy little baby bee managed to supplement his efforts and erect a fitting tribute. Zefira wasn't displeased with the final result, standing back to look it over critically and making some last adjustments. After pounding a few more bones into Danta's holes even she nodded with satisfaction and waited to see what Edmund would suggest next.

"Blood? Is that all?" For a long moment the brightly predatory way she looked at Edmund might have given away the train of her thought. Someone here had plenty of blood just lying around... But she laughed, deep and bright, and before the echoes had died away she had shifted into her tiger form again and flowed out to the hunt.

She returned a little while after Danta, thick neck muscles bunched beneath her obsidian fur as she dragged a modest rock slider, perhaps eight feet long and still feebly twitching, into the chamber. She settled beneath the arch and began to messily disembowel it like a house cat playing with a tube toy, making sure most of the blood spray was directed up at their little construction as large claws gleefully shredded the serpent.

Zef kills a rock slider!

Messages In This Thread
A little of this, a little of that - by Edmund - 12-06-2022, 05:57 PM
RE: A little of this, a little of that - by Zefira - 01-08-2023, 06:52 AM