Training She moves in misterious ways
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
'Cause sometimes we don't really notice just how good it can get
so maybe we should start all over
Tal's exclamation has her withdrawing her magic with a last, petering laugh. Though the giggles disperse, the humor lingers in her lungs, bright and warm in contrast to the snatch breath's cool, minty void. As he comes more plainly into view, her pupils round back out, and she straightens with only the smallest wince as the cut in her shoulder tugs. It does nothing to dim her smile, which she aims his way - narrowing the gap between them herself when he pauses awkwardly, clearly at odds with himself.

"I believe I have a promise to uphold first," she decrees, as regal now as she was the day she was made queen so long ago. Definitely out of place here in Caido, but it has never stopped her being herself. Approaching, she lays a gentle hand to Talyson's elbow, directing her healing magic to soothe the burn she'd caused, reducing it to nothingness; she'd kept the lightning rather lighthanded given the element's inherent destructive power. "I can braid your hair as well, if you'd like." Even before taking a very active role in Soleil and Luka's lives she had a wonderful talent for hair - given her own extremely long locks it was inevitable - but now she braids Soleil's hair for hours at a time given the girl's refusal to cut her beautiful afro. Regardless of whether he accepts, she lifts her hand to heal her shoulder, ignoring the cold she can feel through the torn fabric now. "At least you were able to get it done quickly. Now we can head home and I can try my hand at convincing you to try out the spa once more." Her smile is slightly more dimmed now in the wake of a cresting high of emotion, but there is clear hope and humor there. Perhaps soon she will tell him of her visit with Enzo, but for now, she is light enough to tease him once more.

- Fin!
start all over again
Hotaru
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
She moves in misterious ways - by Talyson - 12-09-2022, 04:07 AM
RE: She moves in misterious ways - by Hotaru - 12-22-2022, 08:32 PM
RE: She moves in misterious ways - by Talyson - 12-23-2022, 03:31 AM
RE: She moves in misterious ways - by Hotaru - 12-28-2022, 12:51 AM
RE: She moves in misterious ways - by Serendipity - 12-28-2022, 12:51 AM
RE: She moves in misterious ways - by Talyson - 12-28-2022, 02:00 AM
RE: She moves in misterious ways - by Hotaru - 12-29-2022, 01:53 AM
RE: She moves in misterious ways - by Talyson - 12-29-2022, 02:58 AM
RE: She moves in misterious ways - by Hotaru - 12-31-2022, 11:45 PM
RE: She moves in misterious ways - by Talyson - 01-01-2023, 12:46 AM
RE: She moves in misterious ways - by Hotaru - 01-01-2023, 02:09 AM