(open) Rember the friends theat never surrender
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
Blackeye
Not the strongest win the battle —
Darkeye had been so distracted that he had not noticed the newcomer. He thought he could just keep to himself here. But he rubbed away his tears. He didn't know who the person in front of him was. "I'm sorry, I didn't know there was anyone else here. Thank you for your concern." Then he breathed again and wiped away his tears. He poured himself another drink and took another sip of the scotch he liked so much. He saw the whole thing differently, he was grieving because he missed the conversations that he couldn't save people anymore. To put it badly, he wasn't sorry for some of them either. A Neron he would have tried to kill anyway one day. He did not know the people's dreams; to be honest, they were indifferent. He wanted to concentrate on the here and now. But he once again fell into the old pattern.

"I'm sorry, I don't know if we know each other, many people have changed after the war. I am Darkeye. The non-official leader of the Grounds. I don't know with whom I have the honor." he tried to elicit the opposite person's name.
— the smartest do

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) Rember the friends theat never surrender - by Darkeye - 12-12-2022, 07:28 PM