(open) Rember the friends theat never surrender
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
Blackeye
Not the strongest win the battle —
He had not expected company and now did not know how to handle it. She had caught him in a weak moment. A leader must not show weakness. But officially he was not. Maybe it did him good to talk about what was bothering him. "I thought I was alone, Ester. I didn't want to disturb you. Did you know the people who built this place? Or the ones who fell?" He pointed to the lanterns. He wondered if he should add his. He would have to make some. "I'm glad that the people on the land made it. It was not an easy time. We all suffered from the consequences of the war."

The next sip tasted a little bitter. He didn't know why, but he swallowed it slowly and looked around again. He had the feeling that Wessex was looking at him from the other side of the room and would kill him with her gaze. Or is Varus trying to do his duty. Isla trying to please everyone. Even a Neron he had met in this bar. He was an ass, but he fought for the people here. He felt like he was sitting next to him and threatening him again. He would like that right now. In reality, Darkeye was lonely. Everybody is lonely. He knew it but here it was different. He tried to help people as much as he could. Sunjata had sullied his name. But he knew that he was also responsible for this bar. Even after a year, the anger at the Demi-God had not disappeared.
— the smartest do

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) Rember the friends theat never surrender - by Darkeye - 12-17-2022, 03:29 PM