God Quest let me down easy
quest turn-in for Nature Frey

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Frey
"Hey," Frey trills as they appear, their voice as exuberant as the bubbling coastline of the Rainbow Road. They still do not look as one might expect the deity to look; the bounty and abundance is all there, but one might not be mistaken in thinking that Frey is weary. Whether they are tired because of the vast amount of change in nature, or just tired of everyone's shit... well, that remains to be seen.

Flora, at least, receives a warm smile, and golden fingers reach out to stroke through her hair (wildflowers braid through it in the wake of their touch). "Sometimes I enjoy an opener. But not for you, not today, peach."

Their attention turns to the items she has brought, Frey blinking before remembering why they are before them. "Ah, your ring. Of course." Reaching forward, their hands clasp around the treeflit and molten tiger liquid both, squeezing them tightly, though the insect does not seem at all bothered.

When Frey's hands open again, within their palms sits a ring the perfect size for Flora; a gorgeous copper-gold colour and adorned with sparkles reminiscent of a treeflit's wings, they offer it out for her to take.

Flora has completed her quest and receives:

Invisibility Ring | A gorgeous, copper-gold ring that, when worn, renders the wearer invisible.

Messages In This Thread
let me down easy - by Flora - 12-10-2022, 06:50 PM
RE: let me down easy - by Frey - 12-10-2022, 07:20 PM
RE: let me down easy - by Flora - 12-12-2022, 03:59 PM