Training What's a little stab between frenemies?
for Sah; Frey quest task
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Tal's whistle fell silent immediately and he grimaced at the sound of his full name, which was definitely not what he'd been expecting from Sah, of all people. Deimos, maybe. But Sah?

And why was it always Sah? It was like the gods had it out for him, always throwing them together!

But at least he and the Jester had a good long tradition by now of training together, so maybe it wasn't all that surprising.

Straightening from where he'd pushed the last chair, Tal put his hands on his hips and surveyed his work, nodding in satisfaction. "Makin' a trainin' circle, Sah," he explained, using the other man's name and wrinkling his nose a little at how weirdly short it was. "It's a little chilly t'be doin' this outside today." Or, well, it would have been for people who didn't have items and abilities to negate that, but never you mind, Sah. Tal couldn't have predicted that the hunter would have been the first one in! "An' I was lookin' for a partner t'help me sharpen my knifework."

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's a little stab between frenemies? - by Talyson - 12-17-2022, 03:56 AM