Safe Paths
Freya Njörddottir
Healer/Herbalis

Age: 24 | Height: 1.78 meters | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 0 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 5 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: FROSTCestrell Offline
Change author:
MP: 145
With all teh venturing through the countries that Freya had done in the last few years, her paths had led her to the rainbow road more then once, usually in the pursuit of finding plants she could use for her potions, healing wraps and medicines. Usually she had been sucessful without too much hustle in her search, but come to think of it, she never had taken the time to explore beyond the places that were good for the herbs she had gathered. She hadnt had the opportunity to actually stop and look at the place propperly, to admire it, like it should be. After all, just like so many things in the Torchline, the terrain was entirely different then the others, and the only thing Freya hadnt experienced on this island so far were snow, extreme heat or the prismatic colors that were said to be there. Or at least the hadnt given them too much attention. A fact which she was eager to change.

The travels to the Rainbow road had been relatively uneventful aside from the fact that since a few days, she seemed to have a follower, or a small group of them of sorts, always staying far enough away for her to not be entirely sure if it was one and the same person, but never taking another path either. And to be honest, it was making her awfully throughtful. By the time she arrived at the Rainbow road, she caught herself looking behind her shoulder more often then not and in general, to say that she felt uneasy, was something of an understatement. Continuing her journey through the beautiful enviroment, she simply coulnt help not to feel the joy she had hoped to find here, always having the fear in the back of her head, always having one hand on the sword in its scabbart, always ready to send the dagger she carried hidden flying at her potential stalker.

By the end of the second day, when the sun was beginning to set lower and it seemed like she would have around two more hours of sunlight, she spotted a place where the colors seemed to be even more radiant then everywhere else. A fact that she noticed even despite her dimmed mood. Sighing slightly she shrugged and approached it. After all, it wouldnt matter if she continued her path or took a look at whatever there was. To her surprise, it was a shrine. While Freya in general was not too overly religious, she respected the gods in her own way. In her mind they certainly held power, but likely were too busy with more important things then to care about the smaller people. People like her. Still, staniding in front of a shrine of a god and not paying respects seemed inappropriate, and as such, she brought her hands together, locking the fingers into each other and bringing them up to her chest afterwards, while her head bowed down. Standing there, paying her respects, it came to her that it likely wouldnt be bad to pray for safety either. However, another part of her knew that safety was something that nneded to be permanent to be true. Yet another part of her wanted to confront her stalker. It wasnt in her nature to run away, after all. Finally, once she made up her mind, she would begin to pray in a barely hearable voice. If the gods listened, they would hear her either way.

"Frey... I-... I know i am not the most devoted follower i guess... I dont know if you even can hear me to be honest. Usually i think that you might be busy with something or someone more important then me. But... I-... I am scared. I came to ask you to help me please... I dont know if i should go to my knees or... if i should show my respect somehow else, but i just hope that maybe find time to help me. Maybe have something for me that i can use to defend myself. Something better then what I already have. Something better then i am..."

Messages In This Thread
Safe Paths - by Freya - 12-16-2022, 09:20 PM
RE: Safe Paths - by Frey - 12-28-2022, 01:53 AM
RE: Safe Paths - by Freya - 12-31-2022, 01:29 PM
RE: Safe Paths - by Frey - 01-13-2023, 06:23 PM
RE: Safe Paths - by Freya - 01-29-2023, 08:04 PM
RE: Safe Paths - by Frey - 02-01-2023, 06:45 PM