Investing in the Future
for Ludo
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 52 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
When Tal had asked the god what kind of snacks it liked, Ludo had responded with "cats." This, understandably, caused a bit of a theological conundrum for the courier, who had attempted to appease the herald with a cat-shaped cupcake as an offering before the War.

Today, with some trepidation, Tal had decided to go all in.

The store cat's kittens were old enough to hunt on their own, and he'd brought one of them with him to Ludo's Shrine in the Greatwood. After being fed fishy tidbits until her tummy was as round as a drum the little tabby had gone to sleep and Tal had carried her to the tree-shrine before setting her gently on it, lightly sandwiched between two large pieces of bread.

And, just in case, he'd brought an extra bag of marshmallow ammunition for the mini-catapult he'd offered up to Ludo before.

"Hi Ludo. It's me again. I, um, wanted to thank you for th'Vest. It's been real handy. Saved my life in the Eye o' Fire last time an' since I was thinkin' I'd go back an' see if that monster was still there, I figured... well, I'd ask for your blessin' in makin' it stronger. Oh, an' happy Leafchange."

Figuring that about covered it, Tal sat back on his heels hopefully to see if the god was listening.

Messages In This Thread
Investing in the Future - by Talyson - 12-30-2022, 10:00 PM
RE: Investing in the Future - by Ludo - 12-31-2022, 01:42 PM
RE: Investing in the Future - by Talyson - 12-31-2022, 11:04 PM