[SE] what changes and what stays the same
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
this is why we can't have nice things, honey
"Oh, okay." Flora replies, and had this been a text message, she'd have included an upside down happy face to suggest that she wasn't really buying any of this. "No of course not. Poor Remi with his Big Responsibilities." She says agreeably enough, though she's rolling her eyes just the same. "I wonder if it would help him to know that he isn't the only one with problems? Might be worth mentioning. Literally, no one else has decided to run away, so.." Flora smiles and shrugs, ever helpful.

Okay, colour Flora intrigued. "Oooh, a someone mmmm?" She asks, suddenly interested. "Have you and dad opened up your marriage again? Good for you." Trailing her fingers across every shiny thing that they pass as if her raven-brain could soak up the glimmer through feel alone, Flora runs her tongue over her teeth seeing this segue for what it was.

'Oh gosh, are we doing that again? Gods, how will I ever decide between Remi and Mateo this year." Tilting her head back, Flora laughs brassily. "Maybe I'll just go out of my way and do something nice for both of them. You know, really be the bigger person."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] what changes and what stays the same - by Flora - 01-01-2023, 09:10 PM