[SE] what changes and what stays the same
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we shall heal our wounds, collect our dead
Ronin nods gently, because when Flora's got a point she's got a point. Although, "I imagine you could probably get away with a lot of shit, too," he remarks. Between her looks and her attitude, he feels like she probably already has. He daren't mention that it might be a hereditary trait though, because if her fashion choices for him and her words are scathing, he's got no doubt her slap would be too.

"As a crop top or some shorts?" he asks about the paisley fabric, cocking his head to the side and sitting a hand on his hip as if he's some model. "Maybe a fetching shawl?" Because if the way to Flora's heart is through mildly insulting banter, well why the fuck not?

As for Sunjata, though, he thinks he's got her there, raising his eyebrows. "Oh?" he says. "Do you know, he's my age? There's only a season between us."

Pausing to examine some other fabrics - a deep blue, some star-spangled material, an obnoxious mustard yellow - Ronin flicks his eyes back up at Flora, almost off-handedly. "I suppose even if he did know Enzo, it still isn't the same as being his twin," he says softly. "It must have been difficult - it was when my brother died. Or, well... I assumed he was dead. I never found out."
THE DARK STAR
and continue fighting

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] what changes and what stays the same - by Ronin - 01-01-2023, 09:41 PM