[SE] what changes and what stays the same
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
this is why we can't have nice things, honey
"Oh you think so? Because just about everyone has told me to stop moping around, and how I need to TaKe CaRe Of MySeLf." She replies with a sniff. 'Honestly, I think Remi gets away with it not necessarily because of what he is, but because most people actually think he'll kill them." Flora flicks her aqua stare to Ronin, an eyebrow raised in a tell me I'm wrong, gesture.

"Mmm, I think a nice headscarf and speedo." The girl replies immediately with a large Chesire-cat grin. Not daunted at all, Flora just raises one shoulder coquettishly. "What's your point? Dad's are hot. Before when I said people would trip over themselves to help you out...did you think I meant they'd do that because they think you're nice?" She laughs. "Some things about Torchline have changed, and some never will." Pausing, the girl bites at her lip thoughtfully for a moment. "Or, do you mean he's too old for you?" Remi was, as far as she remembered, a few years younger than Ronin.

Rolling her eyes, Flora immediately holds up a hand. "Nope, I'm going to stop you right there. Grief isn't the same, none of it is. I don't care that your brother died. I don't care that Mateo's brother died." Bristling, Flora straightens. "I didn't ask anyone to try and understand. I didn't ask anyone for anything, and yet of all of them, Mateo was the worst. Telling me I was grieving wrong, that he understood, that I should care about Remi and Hotaru's feelings." Tears had started to sparkle in Flora's eyes, though instead of swiping them away, she let them ball up lest she ruin her mascara and eyeliner.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] what changes and what stays the same - by Flora - 01-01-2023, 09:50 PM