[SE] what changes and what stays the same
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we shall heal our wounds, collect our dead
"Well, with respect, your moping isn't as good as your other theatrics. Though perhaps you've had a lot of practice over the past few seasons," Ronin considers, putting down the fabric and deciding that a ready-made scarf will have to do - he doesn't know if the conversation will last long enough to ask someone to cut and style the fabric. Unexpectedly perhaps, Ronin does bark out a laugh at her comment about Remi. "Most people would be right," he admits. "Or at least a year ago they would have been. I'm not so sure about now."

Moving on and fixing Flora with a stare that's as befuddled as it is amused - that's a lot of directions the Sunjata conversation just went - he opts only to focus on the last part. "He just isn't your father," he says, lamentingly. "Me and my paisley headscarf and speedo would drive Remi wild."

Too bad the banter can't continue, and Ronin almost physically falters as Flora holds up her hand, his brows furrowing as he hears her rant out. He's not sure how much of what she says is true - that's for the awkward reunion with Remi later. "What did you want?" he asks quietly, after a few seconds had passed. "Other than to have him back, of course. What were you trying to do? Join him?"
THE DARK STAR
and continue fighting

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] what changes and what stays the same - by Ronin - 01-01-2023, 10:02 PM