[SE] what changes and what stays the same
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
this is why we can't have nice things, honey
"Good thing I was practicing then—yeah. That." He takes the words right from her mouth which steals a good deal of their bite, but...well. Shush. 'Well, since you seem to be handing out life suggestions today, maybe you should let him know that he doesn't really pull off martyred asshole very well." Remi wasn't some tortured and burden-heavy soul, he was just a bully with too many divine get out of jail free cards up his sleeve.

'Ugh, barf.' Gagging, Flora turns her nose up in disgust. It had been fun to think of Ronin prancing down the beach in some horrific getup when the point had been cheating on Remi. The truth of Ronin's words had fully taken any enjoyment Flora might have gotten out of this away, and so with a shrug she tugs the material from Ronin's fingertips and tosses it back toward the merchant.

"No, Ronin, I was just..." Flora's cheek flush to such a deep shade of coral that it's no longer pretty, but instead looks as though she's let some child fingerprint on her blush. "...sad, okay? I lost some weight, I stopped wearing makeup or wearing what I normally do, but so what? If I want to stare at the sea for hours and hours, so what? What right does Mateo have to tell me that's wrong?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] what changes and what stays the same - by Flora - 01-01-2023, 10:08 PM