General's Orders, Captain's Duty

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
With a nod, and then a raised brow, Safrin confirmed. "Correct..." She said with a slight tilt of her head. "That is common knowledge, my dear." The goddess elaborated with a small smile. "The barrier was put in place to keep the Voice and her creations ... ahh, under observation, shall we say." That was the truth after all...just not..all of it.

Shaking her head a clear no at the idea that the barrier could be dug beneath, Safrin chuckled slightly. That there being a basement would lead the captain to think the barrier could be dug beneath...was perhaps worrying. "If it were so simple, I doubt that our people would have remained within for so long." She replied with a breezy shrug.

Safrin twitched her lips. She walked a thin line, and while there was much she wished to tell the Captain too much of it would instead drown her before she could even begin.

"The Voice is capable of...incredible things, as I'm sure you have seen so far." The mention of the demon merely made Safrin shrug and sigh. "Truthfully it was unimpressive even when it was in its prime. Confused and broken as it was..." The goddess sighed almost sadly. "It was a pity to look upon. You have put it out of its misery if nothing else. "

With a somber inhale, the goddess stood taller for a moment. Without Ronin her confidence in the group of Outlanders who had attacked the Spire was shaken. Given the questions that this Captain was asking made her confidence waver even more so. "Now that you are healed, perhaps it is worth trying to seek the answers among your peers." Safrin said with a kind smile. "When it comes to the Spire I cannot help you."
Safrin
the devil is not as black as he is painted

Messages In This Thread
General's Orders, Captain's Duty - by Roana - 03-15-2019, 11:45 PM
RE: General's Orders, Captain's Duty - by Safrin - 03-16-2019, 12:04 AM
RE: General's Orders, Captain's Duty - by Roana - 03-16-2019, 01:16 AM
RE: General's Orders, Captain's Duty - by Safrin - 03-18-2019, 02:46 PM
RE: General's Orders, Captain's Duty - by Roana - 03-18-2019, 03:09 PM
RE: General's Orders, Captain's Duty - by Safrin - 03-18-2019, 03:21 PM
RE: General's Orders, Captain's Duty - by Roana - 03-18-2019, 03:44 PM
RE: General's Orders, Captain's Duty - by Safrin - 03-18-2019, 09:23 PM
RE: General's Orders, Captain's Duty - by Roana - 03-18-2019, 10:00 PM