General's Orders, Captain's Duty
Roana Steadman
Soldier

Age: 35 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Roana didn't so much as think that lower levels of the Spire meant the barrier could be dug beneath - more that it could not be dug beneath seemed to indicate that its source being either in whole or in part underground made sense. Two halves to the Spire, two halves to the barrier. One above ground, one below ground. Having them separated would make it more difficult to destroy as well, because certainly destroying one half would not bring it down so long as the other survived.

What Roana was struggling with was why the source of a barrier meant to keep the Voice confined was in a place where the Voice seemed to have the upperhand with her traps? And if Safrin thought the Spire Demon had been a pitiful, confused thing...what sort of monstrosities did the Voice have at her disposal? Then again...did it matter? If that was where the source was, then that's where she would have to go to complete Ronin's task.

But the Captain knew when she was being dismissed. Somehow she had erred and it stung to know it...but she couldn't expect to be well received by Safrin just because Ronin had been. They were very different people - that they had gotten along with each other had been a surprise enough to many. Her brow furrowed a little in discouragement with herself. She was getting too anxious, too ahead of herself, too hasty. It had been a mistake to come so soon after the battle before she had her thoughts gathered. Her gaze dropped to the ground. "Thank you, Safrin, for healing me and speaking with me. Your wisdom is invaluable. I will do as you say and seek out answers amongst the others. I...apologize. I will do better." she said in promise.
roana
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone

Messages In This Thread
General's Orders, Captain's Duty - by Roana - 03-15-2019, 11:45 PM
RE: General's Orders, Captain's Duty - by Safrin - 03-16-2019, 12:04 AM
RE: General's Orders, Captain's Duty - by Roana - 03-16-2019, 01:16 AM
RE: General's Orders, Captain's Duty - by Safrin - 03-18-2019, 02:46 PM
RE: General's Orders, Captain's Duty - by Roana - 03-18-2019, 03:09 PM
RE: General's Orders, Captain's Duty - by Safrin - 03-18-2019, 03:21 PM
RE: General's Orders, Captain's Duty - by Roana - 03-18-2019, 03:44 PM
RE: General's Orders, Captain's Duty - by Safrin - 03-18-2019, 09:23 PM
RE: General's Orders, Captain's Duty - by Roana - 03-18-2019, 10:00 PM