[SE] A Warm Coat and Boots
Open SE - preparing for LongNight
Trickster

Age: 3 | Height: 4'2" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 5 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Terra Omen Offline
Change author:
MP: 733
Trinket watched the boy approach. She expected him to ask if she was lost; for some reason, everyone asked her if she was lost. It was a silly question.

The question the boy asked mattered little to the wanderer, though she answered him through clattering teeth.

"I..d-don't have...a h-house..."

She hugged her arms around herself, holding her doll tight against her chest. She was cold. Colder than she had ever been. It occurred to her that it was bad to be this cold. She glanced around, unsure of where to go. Someplace warm, preferably.

She looked back to the boy in front of her. "I'm c-c-cold," she said. "D-do you want to p-play a g-g-game?"

She blinked away the thick snowflakes in her eyelashes.

"The g-game is called, 'G-g-get warm.' Please h-h-help me play."

She stood still, except for her shivering and the clattering of her teeth. Despite her situation, no emotion touched her eyes. She simply watched the boy and waited, curious to see if he would help her play the game. It seemed like an important game. If the boy wouldn't play it with her, she wasn't sure what she would do.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] A Warm Coat and Boots - by Trinket - 01-01-2023, 11:36 PM
RE: [SE] A Warm Coat and Boots - by Jude - 01-02-2023, 03:02 PM
RE: [SE] A Warm Coat and Boots - by Trinket - 01-02-2023, 04:32 PM
RE: [SE] A Warm Coat and Boots - by Jude - 01-17-2023, 12:58 AM
RE: [SE] A Warm Coat and Boots - by Trinket - 01-20-2023, 08:23 PM
RE: [SE] A Warm Coat and Boots - by Jude - 02-03-2023, 12:12 AM